All Border Collie Forums
Random Post Thread 3.0 (test) - Printable Version

+- All Border Collie Forums (http://www.allbordercollies.com)
+-- Forum: All Border Collies (http://www.allbordercollies.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (http://www.allbordercollies.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Random Post Thread 3.0 (test) (/thread-8743.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Random Post Thread 3.0 (test) - kglacer - 04-17-2012

Let's SEE if this thread does the same thing - if it does I will delete it and we will continue on with the last Random Thread!!

Here goes nothin....

RE: Random Post Thread 3.0 (test) - Deano - 04-17-2012

Tonight i will be mainly eating fish and chips after a hard day replacing all the oak in my top room, massive brownie points given from the wife department Wink

RE: Random Post Thread 3.0 (test) - kglacer - 04-17-2012

Yummm!! fish & chips sound delicious!! although you could probably have said anything and I'd be hungry for it lol when aren't I hungry /thinking

I made my homemade spagetti sauce for tonight!

what's a "top room"??

RE: Random Post Thread 3.0 (test) - cyman1964uk - 04-17-2012

It's the one over the "bottom room"! What did the last thread do, BTW?

lol!! I just assuming it's a term used over there accross the pond!! Tongue

Everytime we get to the next page, the posts don't show up until there's about 6 more posts....if you notice in the other thread all the random blabber posts - they were there just to make the page show up!

RE: Random Post Thread 3.0 (test) - Psylocide - 04-17-2012

Okay... I'll help!

I'll be having grilled bone-in pork chops, stuffed mushrooms (imitation crab & cream cheese) and new potatoes tonight, I'll probably do the potatoes on the grill as well... Foil packet with butter/oil, dill weed, garlic and onions.

Aha I see. I guess that's the same as when the 'Last post' link is clicked on and doesn't exist (or at least doesn't appear)? You can tell that because it says who the poster was supposed to have been but the real last post is actually someone else's. You reckon that there's as many as 6 that don't register? Wow, never occurred to me it might be more than one, but I guess there's no reason why it couldn't be more.

The "top room" isn't actually I've ever heard before. I'd guess it's a room in a converted attic or something like that?

Psylocide? ... are you a chef?

RE: Random Post Thread 3.0 (test) - Psylocide - 04-17-2012

(04-17-2012, 11:22 AM)Deano Wrote: Tonight i will be mainly eating fish and chips after a hard day replacing all the oak in my top room, massive brownie points given from the wife department Wink

Yeah, I replaced the light switch in our bathroom the other day.

If anyone ever complains about the wife not "showing her appreciation" much... they aren't fixing enough stuff around the house.

Big Grin

(04-17-2012, 11:54 AM)cyman1964uk Wrote: Psylocide? ... are you a chef?

I consider myself a hobby chef. It is my absolute most favorite pass-time and wouldn't know what to do with myself if I couldn't cook to unwind after a long day.

omg I am droooooling - I don't particularly like mushrooms but with crab and cream cheese inside I could probably handle it!!!

You ENJOY cooking after a long day?? geeze louise - I hate cooking, I only do it recently so I don't die from eating junk all the time!

I think we might be buying a four wheeler tomorrow... Brian's going to check it out tonight and give the guy some money to hold it until I can get to the bank tomorrow. We will see though. I am on the fence about it - Brian has all these dreams of going on weekend trips on the bike but I can't leave Finn all the time. I'm a tad torn about never seeing him while he's off on the bike all the time....the other part of me, not so torn....hmmm hehe