Tattoo Ideas?
Anyone have any cool ideas of what I should get?? Big Grin really excited lol
[Image: IMAG1376-1-1.gif]
It depends on what you like and what you are in to. You have any ideas so far? It also depends on where you are going to put it too. =P
[Image: smpf_zpswwohgnd9.jpg]
Whatever you end up getting... think twice, then think about it again.

I got tattoos at 17 and 19... now, about ten years later, I wish I hadn't gotten them.

Either way, it is exciting and I hope you enjoy the experience.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
Psylocide is right, you should put a lot of thought in to it before you go since you will have it for life. I personally think where you put it is more important than what you get. =/ I have a total of 7 tattoos I got when I was younger, and I only really "regret" one of them due to placement.

Whatever you decide, just make sure you love it and let us know what you pick! Big Grin
This is less a suggestion of what to get, but I recently heard that if you get writing on your wrist (which I personally think looks pretty good) it smudges over time and becomes illegible.
I hope you find something you really like. I'm a total wuss and know my mum would kill me if I ever got a tattoo (I'm 26 and I still know she'd freak!)
[Image: y3sCp1.png]
(10-05-2012, 03:22 PM)emsie_jc Wrote: This is less a suggestion of what to get, but I recently heard that if you get writing on your wrist (which I personally think looks pretty good) it smudges over time and becomes illegible.
I hope you find something you really like. I'm a total wuss and know my mum would kill me if I ever got a tattoo (I'm 26 and I still know she'd freak!)

Wrist is a very bad place to get one IMO... you just can't cover them up that easily.

I've got one on my forearm and had to wear long-sleeve shirts in the dead of summer for a couple years, because the job didn't allow visible tattoos.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
I'll be 48 in a couple of months and my mom would kill me if I got a tattoo. So would my dad. I think a border collie chasing sheep around the ankle would be fun!
Gotta love 'em.
(10-05-2012, 03:53 PM)Psylocide Wrote:
(10-05-2012, 03:22 PM)emsie_jc Wrote: This is less a suggestion of what to get, but I recently heard that if you get writing on your wrist (which I personally think looks pretty good) it smudges over time and becomes illegible.

Wrist is a very bad place to get one IMO... you just can't cover them up that easily.

I've got one on my forearm and had to wear long-sleeve shirts in the dead of summer for a couple years, because the job didn't allow visible tattoos.

The tattoo on my wrist is the one tattoo that I regret. :?
(10-05-2012, 07:16 PM)Gideons mom Wrote: . I think a border collie chasing sheep around the ankle would be fun!

Thats such a cute idea!!

Ive been spending alot of time lately thinking about getting a tattoo. I have looked alot on pintrest just for different ideas but I think i have finally found a quote i would like to get. But I want to think on it for a while too before I decided to get it.
Ally & Enzo

you get the dog you need, not the dog you want
I've got two, and I'm planning at least a third Wink they're fun, and I like the memories associated with them. I guess they sorta make my body a "journal" of sorts. One of them, I got with my best friend in high school, we HATE each other now but I don't regret it because it's that reminder of who I was at 18, who my friends were, what was important to me, etc. they're a nifty way of freezing a memory if you will Smile

Tattoo ideas...hmm...I'm a fan of quotes and birds personally (I've got a dove and I'm planning my quote one now). I think tattoos in a different language are cool, symbols or sayings, just make sure they're CORRECT hahaha.
[Image: PicMonkeyCollagee-1.jpg]
~Ali&Nitro