Snow day!!
It snowed about a foot last night on top of about 7-8 inches and we're probably getting another foot today.

Jinx snow dec 7
So cute and it is amazing how much fun a BC can have in the snow. Thanks for sharing.
[Image: 9430793775_e96f31fc91_n.jpg]
You can lose him in all that snow! He is having soo much fun!
--Janet--
Adoption Date 6/11/13
He does have so much fun in the snow, I'm sure he won't know what to do with himself when it dumps 4 feet overnight. I probably will lose him in the snow, lol!
I LOVE THE SNOW! We don't get that much usually each winter. Unfortunately we can get more ice than snow so it is so dangerous. Thanks for your help on posting the pictures. Did you see Cooper's snow pictures? He would love 4 feet of snow! As you can see he was covered in snow and we only had about 4". He would be like Jinx bouncing around!
--Janet--
Adoption Date 6/11/13
Yeah, saw his pictures, they were great.

Where I live we got 30 feet of snow three years ago.
Gregor loves the snow! Luckily we get enough to keep him busy way up north in Northern Ontario.

You need to take up Skijoring Jinx would love it!
woah, so much snow! he looks like he is having the time of his life. love the close ups when he comes towards the camera, need to get some fish eye shots of Dax like that I think.

usually we dont get much snow but last couple years have been good for snow so hopefully this year will be the same and Dax can experience some proper snow
[Image: rcpXqRE.jpg][Image: rcpXp1.png]
Quote:You need to take up Skijoring Jinx would love it!

I want to! it means I have to get the equipment though and that's not exactly cheap.

Quote:woah, so much snow! he looks like he is having the time of his life. love the close ups when he comes towards the camera, need to get some fish eye shots of Dax like that I think.

The video was taken with a gopro here's a couple shots with my canon with a fish eye lens

[Image: IMG_2486_zps87f972e6.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2469_zps42822695.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2427_zps146ea19d.jpg]
Skijoring equipment is a bit pricy but will last you a lifetime, I highly recommend the starter package from Canadog Im just about to order a new set for Gregor (the Ruffwear set is just not cutting it).

My last dog had the Canadog set and it was wayyy better quality, get the x-back with the fleece lining for padding. The nicest harness I have seen and owned. I also used it for Bikejoring in the summer lots of fun!