Free BC in WI. Needs home ASAP
Ok... I know this guy seems to come with some issues, but does anyone have any room for this lovey fellow? I would hate for them to "Take him to the farm".
http://wausau.craigslist.org/pet/4237039813.html
[Image: smpf_zpswwohgnd9.jpg]
What a handsome dog!! I wish we had room for him but unfortunately with Ozzie now a part if the family we just don't have room. I would highly encourage the owner to contact a rescues. If they were to not "send him to the farm" and brought him to a shelter a prospective new owner could adopt him and not have a clue what it's like to have a border, get frustrated, return him and the cycle would continue. With a rescue, adoptive parents are screened and are fully aware what it means to have a "special" dog. The chances of him finding his forever home would be much better. I hope things work out for him. Again, he is one handsome fellow!
When I went to look at the link it said it was deleted by author. Or did it get deleted on this end? Anyhow I could not find it? Maybe it found a home?
Not deleted from here.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Looks like it was deleted by the individual who posted him on Craigslist. I sure hope he found a good home! 36_2_55
anyone else find it or find it deleted? I saw a post from midwest border collie offering information but not the actual dog?
The post was deleted when I went on too. I hope he found a good home Smile

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
I still had the ad open on my computer, so I took a screen shot. I do hope he has found a home instead of the alternative...
[Image: bcad_zps07f4b3a3.jpg]
[Image: smpf_zpswwohgnd9.jpg]
There is nothing that irritates me more than people who get a dog and then claim they "didn't have time to train him" and then put the dog up for adoption once it is fully grown, or threaten to kill it if someone doesn't take it and fix it.
Training a dog should not take more than 30 minutes a day, preferably over 2, 15 min sessions. Anything over that and you risk frustrating the dog.
GregorsMom,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=163972#post163972 Wrote:There is nothing that irritates me more than people who get a dog and then claim they "didn't have time to train him" and then put the dog up for adoption once it is fully grown, or threaten to kill it if someone doesn't take it and fix it.
Training a dog should not take more than 30 minutes a day, preferably over 2, 15 min sessions. Anything over that and you risk frustrating the dog.
I couldn't agree more. People get a border collie (or any other breed) because they think it would be cool then spend little or no time training and then wonder why the dog is our of control. "Somebody fix my problem for me!" The dog ends up paying for the owners lack of responsibility /burning