In Rowe, NM
I do not know this puppy directly. I have corresponded with the owner, and he is apparently from the same litter as my pup, Golan. Contact her directly if you are interested.

http://santafe.craigslist.org/pet/4228576174.html

/wag
I saw that before on craigslist (am an hour from Santa Fe) but there is no way we can take in another right now Sad
Hope the guy finds a good home!!
OOOO he is So gorgeous he has the same floppy ears as my guy they would be so cute together. However my hubby and family would disown me and we are way to far away. I wish though. Sorry /shrug Good luck little guy. Sad
Dang! If we had room we would be on a plane tomorrow! Susie already says he's way cute so we would be in. Hope the little guy finds his forever home! /shrug
I can't help but wonder what his name is and the re homing fee is. I have a feeling he would end up top dog over Keller. I just tested him and he is easily intimidated by being large in stance and deep throaty growl. He literally coward in the corner.
Keller-b-border,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=164299#post164299 Wrote:I can't help but wonder what his name is and the re homing fee is.
His name is Chaos. I told his owner THAT should be changed! Rolleyes I don't know about the fee. She did say she would be very picky about who gets him, to assure a good match and permanent home as any of us might do.

/wag
YES that SHOULD be changed. It could scare interested people away /yikes Even the name Chase gives me pause especially in this breed. Wink I will keep my eye out for a promising looking place. Wish her luck. If Keller was not so easy going and I had the money on hand I SO would ask her if we were good enough. I hope Santa brings him a home for the new year Sad Good luck little cutie pie Chaos.
Does anyone know if Chaos has found a home yet or not? If not I may have some people to share his info with on facebook.
Updated ad with more useful info.

http://santafe.craigslist.org/pet/4228576174.html

/wag
I posted it on some pages on Facebook thank you for the update.