Border Collie needs a furever home - Georgia
Hello everyone,

This is my foster dog Cici. She may not be pure breed BC, but she is true to her BC roots that's for sure! She is unbelievably smart and loyal. This is my first experience with a border collie, and it very obvious why so many people love this breed! I picked her up from Fulton County animal shelter just before her number was up - she was set to be euthanized the following day. She was unbelievably skinny (20 lbs) and sick. She was also suffering from Demo mange (a non contagous skin disease and has since been treated). She is around one years old. Despite the first year of her life being nothing but neglect and abuse, she is a happy silly dog that would make the perfect family dog. She has some puppy energy left but is not a bouncing off the wall kind of a dog. She needs a home with a fenced in backyard so she streach her legs and chase her squirell friends. She is also good with other dogs and would make a great companion for another playful pup.

She is currently attending K-9 Coach "learn for life" program - an intensive two week dog training camp where she stays at the training facility with her trainer. She is working on perfecting her leash skills and polishing up her manners. Below is a link to the program. This cost is coming 100% out of my pocket- thats just how special I think this girl is. She comes with a two private lessons and two group lessons also. She will be the most well behaved dog on your street!

http://www.k-9coach.com/atlanta-smyrna-v...-for-life/

There is an application process and $85 adoption fee. Please email me for more info, pictures, and to schedule a meet and greet! She is such a good girl and deserves a furever home of her very own! This girl holds a very special place in my heart and I will travel near and far to get her the perfect home!

Thank you, Steffanie

sscialdo@gmail.com

Attached Files
.jpg   CiCiphoto.JPG (Size: 147.07 KB / Downloads: 206)
.jpg   CCphoto.JPG (Size: 49.55 KB / Downloads: 190)
What a gorgeous happy girl!!
Gotta love 'em.