over 50 BCs and aussie mixes confiscated from horders needing immediate help, Hendricks County, Indiana
https://www.facebook.com/MistyEyes.org
Everything from puppies to older dogs.
Enjoying life with my dog
How awful! There is a big difference between loving dogs a hording! I feel for those poor dogs! I wish I was closer. I'd be all over adopting one! Hope they all find their forever home soon!
Greg,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=170379#post170379 Wrote:How awful! There is a big difference between loving dogs a hording! I feel for those poor dogs! I wish I was closer. I'd be all over adopting one! Hope they all find their forever home soon!

me too, Greg!! I would love to grab one or more of them, took me three years to talk my husband into Mya after losing our other dogs, so I have not convinced him of it. And Mya at 8 months is still at a pretty difficult stage, teenage years or terrible twos whichever both are horrible LOL.

I don't know if Indiana is just cracking down now a lot more or what but man have there been a lot in the news the last year. I just thought with bcs and aussies maybe someone on here might know of people with rescues and/or fosters that might be able to help with them. They were planning on having an adoption day at our State Fairgrounds soon so they thought if they could get them into foster homes maybe they would get them ready for that. They know the puppies will go very quickly.

I just hope the right people get those puppies too. There has been a lot of dogs stolen here and people posting them on garage sale sites for rehoming fees and making money off of them. People are sick!!
I just showed Susie the pics. Tried really hard. "Oh, look. The poor little guys need a home". Got the big "NO". I guess its too early yet... 3d-sad
Greg,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=170388#post170388 Wrote:I just showed Susie the pics. Tried really hard. "Oh, look. The poor little guys need a home". Got the big "NO". I guess its too early yet... 3d-sad

I cannot say that I blame her, poor Susie. I don't think I would be ready yet either. How is she doing? I think they have several rescues involved now. The older ones may take quite a bit of time to get rehabbed after being treated like that for years. One rescue had 9 puppies and a mother, I am not sure about the other, besides the other grown dogs. The one with 9 puppies says they are a mix, but she is not sure if bc/aussie or bc/lab but I didn't know they got labs there also. She just said several puppies were mostly black so that is why she thought bc/lab but can't bc's be that way too, and bc/aussies especially?
She's doing okay. Cautiously optimistic. Stitches come out today so she's pretty happly about that. Thanx for asking! Big Grin
Greg,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=170406#post170406 Wrote:She's doing okay. Cautiously optimistic. Stitches come out today so she's pretty happly about that. Thanx for asking! Big Grin

Here you go Greg, will make you drool some more LOL!! https://www.facebook.com/MistyEyes.org/p...=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/MistyEyes.org/p...=1&theater

I cannot stand it they are so darn cute!!!

And check this out, a few on here, look there is an Oscar black and white one!! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...786&type=1
The little guy looks like he's smiling! Too cute! /snoopy
Greg,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=170611#post170611 Wrote:The little guy looks like he's smiling! Too cute! /snoopy
I know I want to go get one so badly!! How is Susie doing after the stitches being taken out?
Those poor pups! I hope they manage to rehome them all.

On a side note, collies can be mostly black. All but 3 of Mia's litter (12 in all) were mostly black including her. Full collies the lot of them!
[Image: y3sCp1.png]