Carbon!
As some of you know, we're volunteer photographers at our local shelter http://www.animalallies.net. Carbon has been here for all of six weeks unable to find his forever home due to his increased inability to get along with other dogs. (He's been locked up for six weeks, duh!) The staff and volunteers here did an awesome job taking care of him but Borders were not meant to be in a shelter. Thankfully, Midwest Border Collie Rescue http://www.mwbcr.org offered to take him. We drove him down to Eau Claire WI today to meet his new foster Mom. What a great dog! Super sweet, mello, AND gives hugs and kisses! He is now fostered in the greater Chicago area so if anyone knows of someone looking to get their first (and only) BC, Carbon is the one! Check out Midwest Border Collie Rescues website to find out how adopt this awesome guy!

https://drive.google.com/folder/d/0B6P_O...VKWkE/edit
OOOOOOH! Greg can you send him over here...........he's beautiful! I do hope he finds his forever home really quickly. /wag
[Image: moira_signature.JPG]
I sure can! Thing is, I have to accompany him. Great excuse to visit Scotland! /bacon I got an update this morning from his foster mom and it sounds like he's settling in nicely. I'm certain he'll find his forever home soon! Until l then, I think he's going to get spoiled rotten! /snoopy
Thanks to you and Susie Carbon is going to have a chance at a happy life. /yahoo Thanks to you both. /clap
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

He's gorgeous! I hope he finds a happy home.
Those are wonderful pictures. I bet you sure had a hard time letting him go. . Such a handsome boy. .
Enjoying life with my dog
Shorty57,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=173429#post173429 Wrote:Those are wonderful pictures. I bet you sure had a hard time letting him go. . Such a handsome boy. .
It was tough (and, yes, there were tears) We watched him go from this crazed animal who was scratching so hard on the bars of his kennel that his paws were bleeding to this sweet, mello guy who loved hugs and gave kisses. I got an update from his foster mom this morning and it sounds like he's settling in really well. She adores him! /snoopy
Greg,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=173433#post173433 Wrote:
Shorty57,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=173429#post173429 Wrote:Those are wonderful pictures. I bet you sure had a hard time letting him go. . Such a handsome boy. .
It was tough (and, yes, there were tears) We watched him go from this crazed animal who was scratching so hard on the bars of his kennel that his paws were bleeding to this sweet, mello guy who loved hugs and gave kisses. I got an update from his foster mom this morning and it sounds like he's settling in really well. She adores him! /snoopy

How could you not with a face like that?? I am so glad he has gotten to someone's home to care for him..
Enjoying life with my dog
I know, right? He is one handsome guy! After he went to the vet today, he was going to her groomer for a "spa day". Can't wait to see how great he looks after getting pampered! Bouncing
I love him!! I just want to cuddle with him on the couch with a blanket and hide from the cold temperatures! Too bad he wont do well with other animals! I have two indoor cats and a barn cat. Someone will fall in love with him! I wish he could come live with me!