ABC Video
Many of you have never seen this video. It was made by a member in 2009 and she dedicated it to ABC. It has always held a special place to the members of ABC. It seems only fitting to share it with all of our new members today. It was a year ago today, Oct 10, 2014, that Brandon Magruder, the founder of All Border Collies, passed away.

Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Beautiful video!

A fitting tribute to Brandon, too. He must have loved seeing it. I've been a casual member - off and on again - with ABC for about four years now, and I didn't know Brandon very well, but the little I did know of him, well...he struck me as such a loving person. Hard to believe it's been a year since his passing. I'm sure he must be overseeing the forum from wherever he now is and saying to the regulars, "Good job, guys". Heart
[Image: 24b7da04-ebe3-44ee-81cc-608ab615b402_zps55051c6f.jpg][Image: 83de47f8-0fda-4b91-9e6d-a8f2fd0b85ce_zps484a4b86.jpg]

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~ Will Rogers
Touching and beautiful.

Thank you, Linda, for sharing it with us newbies.
I love how that video shows how different, but the same, Border Collies are. Heart
Gotta love 'em.
Miss him bunches.
Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be. -Temple Grandin
It is also cool that Brandon's heart has been here with the pictures of Lance and Mick Here is to you Brandon where ever you whatever you are doing.
Great video, thanks for sharing it!
Well that video was just lovely. Thank you for sharing. How quickly a year has passed.
[Image: CSuU.png]
What a great video! Hard to believe it's been a year already......
Loved the video, ty for sharing.