Grooming amazing
Well it has probably been six months or more since soap has touched Keller's fur. He seems to be rubbing his back itching it more. we have an appointment for long overdue physical with my cousin tomorrow. And his bi annual bath is usually done in October November and I will be unable.

This dog gets bathed rarely. He sat there putting up with me combing out hit his butt full of tangles. Then this part floors me. Busts my buttons proud. I grabbed our gear headed to bathroom. Said let's take a bath. He walks in front of me. Not enthused more like a kid walking in room sulking. I said tub. I have never trained this. He stepped in moved down to the end faced away so I could adjust the water. Turned moved back up to the water when I was ready without being asked. He stood on each side until turn side.!!! I don't know where he gets it from. /snoopy
Oh how sweet! I love it when they make us proud like that. So smart! Guess he knew it would all be worth it when all said and done!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
Good boy Keller! He deserves a cookie and a good scratch behind the ear!
Fantastic!
Gotta love 'em.
He got a large homemade peanut butter dog cookie. Because it made me feel good to say thank you. His reward was a three mile walk while his coat dried out.
/wtg Good boy Keller.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Border Collies are so willing.