A cross or pure? Not sure!
Here is my 3 1/2 year old boy Ziggy! I rehomed him from a friend a week after she took him from his momma. Unfortunately my friend didn't meet his parents when buying him so I am not sure where he has come from. At first I though he looked full border collie. Now he has grown up I realise his weight and height do not match a typical border collie structure. I have Googled every possible cross breed in the attempt to discover if he is cross or just a very big boy! Can anyone help?

Attached Files
.jpeg   20160722_170454-02.jpeg (Size: 2.92 MB / Downloads: 24)
Why do you think he is not a full Border Collie? What is his height and weight?
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Looks very much border collie, handsome boy
The beauty of the breed they are not cookie cut copies.
You say his weight and size is throwing you off, which is hard to tell from the pic. How big is he.
I agree he looks just like any other boarder collie. I started wondering whether he was crossed when everyone who met him asked what he was crossed with! I love him unconditionally either way, but it would be nice to know if he does have another breed in his genes. His height is 25 inches and he weighs 26kg.
Granted he is a little bigger than some but that doesn't sound that unusual. He's a great looking boy and I would say Border Collie.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Our family friends have a male border who is absolutely huge, so not impossible to have a biggun'
[Image: rcpXqRE.jpg][Image: rcpXp1.png]
That's only a little bit bigger than "average" so I would still guess 100% BC.
Gotta love 'em.
I agree, I have known some larger BCs
He looks full BC to me
Good looking dog either way
Oh that's great, I'm a border collie amature as he is my first so I wasn't sure. I guess I've just got a big boy who I love dearly! Thank you for your comments