Alright Florida Peeps... you ready for Matthew?
... I'm not.

I have two dogs that dislike the rain more than anything else.

I don't want another hurricane. We're expected to get brushed here in Myrtle Beach.

What do you guys plan on doing?
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
Fingers crossed everyone stays safe and there isn't much damage if any.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Oh goodness, they're still not sure if it will hit here. Stay safe everyone!
We are being evacuated tomorrow (state of emergency... yay). Only place I have to go is a little south to Charleston - thankfully, it's still a good bit more inland than where I am here (30 minutes to the beach instead of 5), but we don't really have anywhere else to go. =/

On a side note, than heavens my mother is coming into town tonight for a meeting of her own - I have two dogs and a cat to move in a small Chevy Cruz. We can put the cat with Mom this time Smile Trip back is going to be horrendous though.

Anya gets carsick and Kairo within 5 feet of her? Yep. Fun Tongue Every lead will be anchored to something LOL
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
Unfortunately, at this point it's looking like our area may be evacuated too. If so, we will probably pack up all the pets and people and head on up to rural Tennessee to stay with some friends until everything clears up a bit.

For now we're just tying everything down outside and stocking up on emergency items!
Good luck. Hope it moves out of range or shrinks down and you stay safe and your homes as well. But you first.
Sending good vibes to all those in the path of the storm.

Check in when you can to let us know you are safe.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Sending our best from up here in northern Minnesota. I'll expect the same from you "southerners" come January when it's 20 below and we have a blizzard heading our way! /yikes Seriously, be prepared and be safe!! Heart
Lord, help me to be the kind of person my dogs think I am.
We put up the hurricane shutters and I spent the day helping a friend get their horses evacuated to our house. They are already under water from recent storms and will be seriously flooded from Matthew. We are only 10 miles from the coast, but we are up on a ridge behind the interstate and our house is up on a mound, so other than a couple days of nasty weather, we are expecting to weather it pretty well.
Gotta love 'em.
Stay safe and hope there's not too much damage to clear up. Best wishes from the UK.