ABC Chat
I know I started a thread similar to this one but I think it might be less confusing if I start a new one.

I've been trying to get the chat going and coordinate a chat time. So far I've been trying to get everyone on at 1pm -5 GMT on Sundays but maybe that time doesn't work out for everyone? Maybe 3pm -5 GMT on Saturdays or Sundays would be better? I would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions, especially if you're interested in participating. Wink Of course this is meant to be fun so if this seems to bothersome or you simply don't want to do it that's totally fine.

So far this is the time I'm aiming for on Sunday. If this time is inconvenient please let me know so I can find a better time.time
[Image: 2017-01-25%2008.55.54_zps4pg1dz33.jpg]
Sometimes, the smallest things bring the greatest joy.
As ya know I have been poping in when I can for a few days now. I will continue to do so. Peggy also said she would join the forum and stop by on occasion. She enjoys seeling all the doggy pictures. it's fun to just asy hi or talk about things ya may not wanna say to the whole forum or wander off topic.
What about leaving it open to Saturday and Sunday during those times?
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

I'm on throughout the week. The 1pm Eastern (-5 GMT) on Sunday is good for me.
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
On weekends, my schedule is totally erratic, but if I can, I'll be there.
Gotta love 'em.
Sorry everyone for not being there last Sunday. I don't think I can make it for this Saturday at 3pm -5 GMT and I'm not sure about this Sunday at 1pm -5 GMT either. If I can I'll be on but I can't make any promises. Maybe we could try for 3pm -5 GMT on Sunday?

If these times are inconvenient for anyone please let me know. I think it would be fun if everyone gave it a chance. Grin So if you are interested at all please feel free to stop by. I'm on throughout the week too.
Definitely can't do Saturday, may be about on Sunday. Any one likely to be on an hour later (as 6pm UK is generally when we have dinner) ?
I never did a chat here before, but I seems fun to do Big Grin
I try to be in, although there is a little time differents for me, I think it is 7 hours
I'm not sure I will be able to be on at 1pm EST (6pm GMT) I may be able to be on at 2pm (7pm GMT) though. So if 7pm is more convenient for you Bronwen I'll make sure to be there. Big Grin

Bc Body nl, the Netherlands are +1 GMT? So then it would be 8pm for you. Does that work?
Yes! A little early on a free morning, good for Body Smile