You know you found the right treat when....

[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
That is so cute! I love how animated Ember is!

So, what is the treat?
She's such a goof!

It's liver treats. Pureed liver (bleh, I've been nauseous since touching it), flour, 1 egg, and coconut oil, blended and baked in that upside down baking mat.

When I bent down to take the first batch out of the oven, both dogs were konked out in another part of the house. Yay for dog-park-then-awesome-dinner food coma! When I stood up with the pan....

[Image: IMG_0401-e1487386356221.jpg]

They are so cute! And don't miss a thing. Big Grin

I don't know if I could handle liver but I may have to give it a try, Mattie is fussy about her treats.

I really need to post more photos and videos of Mattie. Ember and Mattie seem so similar to me.
OMG that photo is adorable !!!! Just look at them, I think their faces say, " SERIOUSLY, you are not about to tell us this is NOT for us ARE YOU !!!!"
That is a great recipe, I can handle the liver as I add liver and kidney to their raw diet. Liver is unpleasant but kidney is seriously on the nose. I add Green Tripe to their BARF that I make up in bulk. If you want to test yourself have a go at pureeing that nasty stuff. The first time I did it I made the mistake of doing it in the kitchen. When finished I just wanted to throw the blender in the bin and burn the house down. LOL I now run a power cord to a table outside. My dogs will devour anything that smells of green tripe but I think if I spilled some on the floor they would be torn between licking it up or rolling in it. It is worse than any dead thing or animal dropping they might find to roll in.

It is awesome to see her so engaged with you, she is clearly prepared to work hard for good pay. As I come to better understand from where you have come with her, it becomes more and more a joy to see her progress. Thanks for sharing.
Yay! Way to go! Yahoo I see you have a liver lover now. Giggle
There is nothing my dogs like better than liver, except tripe. I buy it ground, so no processing for me!!!! Personally, I don't think it smells worse than dead thing or rolled in poo, but it does smell just as bad.
Gotta love 'em.
Great work! Yes must try liver treats,for Dilwyn
Thank ya so very much for making me smile today. Great video and wonderful picture.
Being in an apartment, there is no where else to make it but the kitchen - so we will stray from tripe for now Tongue I need to see about getting some for a treat though. But ugh - I don't know if I could handle it! LOL.

For me it was the texture mixed with the smell. It's so.... slimy raw Unsure

Glad days could be made! Very inexpensive to make, and only takes about an hour from start to 2 finished treat batches.