Fenzi people
I know a few of you are taking a Fenzi course in the current schedule.
How are they going?

I have seen some of Embers Nosework.
Trifan did you take the mimicry one?    I am interested in this one.

I am taking the shaping and beyond.   Love it.  It has really broadened my knowledge already, I love it when new doors are opened.

Let me know how they are going
I am following all things Fenzi on social Media but have not yet started a course. I can't wait to get started. It's been a hectic year for us so far and I have also been saving for the new girl who will be born in approx 2 weeks. I will have 3 dogs under 2 to keep busy so it should be lots of fun when I do get started.
Trifan you are getting a pup, woohoo.
How exciting
Yes, it is very exciting. I know it's a lot to have 3 so young but it's what fits our long term plans. I guess it's like people who have 3 children close together, a lot of work but worth it in the end. We never stop marvelling at how very different Max and Jasper are and we can't wait to see what our little girl brings to the mix. She has the same Sire as Jasper and her Dame is a much more calm girl than Lacey who is mum to both Max and Jasper. I hope to eventually engage Jasper and the new girl in therapy work at the hospital and aged care facilities. I think it would be an awesome way to use my time in retirement. Max is not suitable, although he is a loving and friendly dog he is too highly strung with an inclination to reactivity when startled or frightened. Jasper on the other hand is as steady as a rock and shaping up to be pretty bomb proof.
Can't wait to puppy spam you all LOL.
Fenzi's going good on this end! Hit our typical 3rd-week-Ember-melts-down bump, but I think based on the time its all about the influx in treats. We're taking a break until tomorrow night to see if that helps. Ember can now pick the right container out of 3!

I could use the shaping class I think lol. Also, we are getting ready to move probably mid/late May, so we are going to be slowing down drastically here. Trying to decide if we need to take a complete break for a session or try to follow the nosework path at bronze. Urg.

Yay for new babies Trifan! I want to be spammed lol.
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
My suggestion would not be to do nothing, but to choose something that will be easy. Nose work should fit the bill there. It won't matter if you miss doing anything for a few days or if you train one, miss two, train 2, miss one, or whatever is needed because of the move.
Gotta love 'em.
I agree GM, Training should never be hurried, fitted in, have to, etc, I have sometimes started training and ended quickly because I realized I was tired. I think no good comes in these situations.
I have been seeing some videos from the Mimicry class. This class. Looks amazing. I can't do it now.
I'm taking Shaping and beyond at Gold. I am a little behind because of last weeks trial.
Next time it comes out I am definitely doing it
I'll join you Big Grin I'm looking at anything that is different to see what Ember might like. I'm not convinced she likes nosework, but I'm still hoping it's a time issue.
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
Ember are you putting expectations on her, lol
Remember scent detection is about the dog making their own choices, it it this independence that helps dogs get their confidence.