Zak
    [attachment=10803][attachment=10803]Hi sorry I haven't been on for a while but it's been hectic. 
Zak sadly passed away last Saturday I'm absolutely heartbroken finding it difficult without him.  He was my baby. 
My boys are lost especially marley who keeps looking for him. 
It's so hard
Oh no! I'm so sorry for your loss!
[Image: 2017-01-25%2008.55.54_zps4pg1dz33.jpg]
Sometimes, the smallest things bring the greatest joy.
Oh Lesly, I'm so sorry!! I always looked forward to your posts about Zak. What happened??

Attached Files
.jpg   FB_IMG_1478784738440.jpg (Size: 17.77 KB / Downloads: 43)
Lord, help me to be the kind of person my dogs think I am.
So sorry Lesley. Zak was a striking boy. He has left us far too soon. RIP Zak, Run Free.   Heart
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Thank you he was special to me. 
Greg, he went for his normal walk came back fine then took a stroke I called the vet out and I had to put him to sleep he died in my arms. Hardest decision I've ever had to make. I'm finding it difficult and can't believe he's gone. He was a gentleman and my precious boy it's going to take me a long time to accept he's gone. X
I'm so sorry you are having to go through this right now. Hugs to you and a kiss on the head for Marley.
Gotta love 'em.
I'm so sorry *big hugs*
The most important thing is that you gave him an enjoyable and happy life
[Image: rcpXqRE.jpg][Image: rcpXp1.png]
I've always found this to be the most comforting thought when I lose a pet, and I do believe it:

[Image: itstrue_zpspx1dsrka.jpg]

(((HUGS))) to you, Lesley...the loss of a beloved pet can - I believe - be one of the hardest things to go through in life, especially when they are so close to us.  Heart
[Image: 24b7da04-ebe3-44ee-81cc-608ab615b402_zps55051c6f.jpg][Image: 83de47f8-0fda-4b91-9e6d-a8f2fd0b85ce_zps484a4b86.jpg]

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~ Will Rogers