Happy Easter Yall
it was a long and very thirsty Lenten season.

may you all have a happy Easter.
Happy easter! I'm fixing your post so we can see your video here Smile
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
Tongue 
(04-15-2017, 08:02 PM)Ember Wrote: Happy easter! I'm fixing your post so we can see your video here Smile

Thanks Ember maybe I shouldna started drinking before posting Smile
Happy Easter to you too! Smile
Happy Easter! Lots of chocolate for the humans and my son back from an overseas trip for spring break. I have some chicken in the fridge that Tasha and Mattie will get for their Easter treat.
Both doggies got a taste of my first beer Beaux the brat didn't like it but Jolie' lapped her taste up then his. She wanted more but I didn't give it to her she is still under age.
Haha! Just make sure to be exta careful around alcohol with them. Dogs get intoxicated much faster than humans and don't forget that they weigh much less than us too. A quarter of a beer would probably be enough to get them drunk.

ETA also I forgot to mention that hops are poisonous to dogs and a dog's kidneys can't process alcohol. Just a little to much can cause low blood sugar, vomiting, diarrhea and lack of coordination. On the high end it can cause kidney failure, coma, seizures and death.

Sorry I don't mean to dig into you... Unsure I just want to put it out there.
LOL no worries there was like a teaspoon in each bowl. I wanted to share the celibration and Jolie for one liked it.
Happy Easter to you all. Cappy I love your sense of humor.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

AWWWW thanks , O-B. We are joyful happy people and try to share that in or goofy videos we are not actors or do not try to be who we are not what ya see is us as we are every day. Jollie' has been a good addition to our world and soon as she quits chewing the furniture she will be wonderful.