Salmon Training Treats
This is one of Ember's favorites.

Tools: 
Pyramid shaped baking mat (upside down to use as a mold)

Ingredients:
Tapioca Flour (amount may vary, ~ 1/2 cup)
2 packets Salmon
1-2 Egg(s)

Optional Ingredients:
Milk (just a little bit)
Coconut Oil (I use a TBSP but amount can vary)
Shredded Cheese (we like Cheddar)

[Image: IMG_0558.jpg]

Recipe:
Blend all ingredients together in a food processor. I usually hold out half of the flour because I am looking for consistency first. I add it back in and blend in small portions until I get what I want. The desired consistency is runny enough to easily fill the mold, but thick enough to bake. There should be no chunks left after blending.

[Image: IMG_0560.jpg]

Next, fill the mold (I can usually get 2 batches out of 1 set of ingredients). Try not let there be much overlap between pyramid holes.

[Image: IMG_0563.jpg]

Bake in oven at 350 degrees (I'm at sea level, adjust accordingly). 12 minutes gives it a bread-like texture, or you can longer for a more crunchy texture.
[Image: IMG_0564.jpg]

Refrigerate for storage (unless you plan to go through them in just a few days). The longer you bake them the less you have to worry about mold - but it IS a bread-like product. We don't go through them very quickly so I end up separating a few handfuls out int ziplock bags and freeze all but one, which goes in the refrigerator.

[Image: IMG_0565.jpg]
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
Thank you for the photos. I bet my girls would love the treats. You are like the Martha Stewart/Pioneer Woman for dogs!
You are sweet! I can't take full credit - this is being passed around on the Fenzi FB group. I adapted it for Ember's taste but that's about it Tongue
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014