Hello - New to the Forum
Hello everyone.  My husband and I have recently adopted a rescued male Border Collie to our family and am looking forward to participating in the forums and getting advice.  Below is a pix of Milo.  He is two years old and a "lover boy".

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome-group Milo is such a handsome boy!
[Image: 2017-01-25%2008.55.54_zps4pg1dz33.jpg]
Sometimes, the smallest things bring the greatest joy.
Action-smiley-030 Hi and welcome to ABC. Milo is a good looking fellow.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Action-smiley-030  Hello and welcome. Milo is a handsome boy.  Action-smiley-030
Welcome! Milo is so adorable!

Did Milo come with his name or did you name him? I have to ask because my son spent spring break in Singapore and fell in love with a drink called "Milo". It is sort of like Nesquik here in the US.
(04-25-2017, 04:59 PM)Tasha Wrote: Welcome!  Milo is so adorable!  

Did Milo come with his name or did you name him?  I have to ask because my son spent spring break in Singapore and fell in love with a drink called "Milo".  It is sort of like Nesquik here in the US.

He came with the name.  I thought it was sort of unusual too.  Looked up images online of Borders named Milo and was surprised how many there were. Smile
My son has informed me that "Milo" is a very popular name for dogs.  It is also a popular drink (according to my son from his recent visit  to Singapore and my daughter's boyfriend (from Australia).  So if someone asks if you named you dog after a drink at least you will understand the reference.   Big Grin

Milo's eyes remind me of my Tasha.

Her daddy had one blue eye.  I don't know if that is why her eyes are so light, I don't know anything about dog eye color genetics.
(04-25-2017, 06:07 PM)Tasha Wrote: My son has informed me that "Milo" is a very popular name for dogs.  It is also a popular drink (according to my son from his recent visit  to Singapore and my daughter's boyfriend (from Australia).  So if someone asks if you named you dog after a drink at least you will understand the reference.   Big Grin

Her daddy had one blue eye.  I don't know if that is why her eyes are so light, I don't know anything about dog eye color genetics.
(04-25-2017, 06:41 PM)Milo Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 06:07 PM)Tasha Wrote: My son has informed me that "Milo" is a very popular name for dogs.  It is also a popular drink (according to my son from his recent visit  to Singapore and my daughter's boyfriend (from Australia).  So if someone asks if you named you dog after a drink at least you will understand the reference.   Big Grin

Tasha is beautiful.  She looks really smart too.  My husband and I adopted a Border Collie Aussie mix (Misty)  a year ago and it is great to see Milo and Misty playing together.  I wish I had that much energy!!
Sweet looking boy! Welcome to the forums Smile
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014