A out side afternoon
Peggy, me ad da dawgs spent a fun afternoon in our back yard.  We BBQed and played and enjoyed the spring weather here are all the pictures ad video and stuff of our antics.
http://cappyandpegody.blogspot.com/2017/...-pits.html
Cappy I love your zest for life. I hope Peggy will be better soon. Although if she does milk it a few extra days she probably deserves it.  Wink
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

(04-28-2017, 01:17 PM)only-borders Wrote: Cappy I love your zest for life. I hope Peggy will be better soon. Although if she does milk it a few extra days she probably deserves it.  Wink

She does deserve it and I am pampering her.
Poor Peggy, not fun to hurt an ankle.  You are a brilliant storyteller. Big Grin
Awwww Thanks
That is both so funny and not so funny! I've been told that if you're gonna sprain an ankle you might as well as break it, as sprains are so much worse. Hope she feels better! And how 'bout dem apples, Cappy? Tongue
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
The good news is Jolie' did NOT burn her nose she ws quick enough to avoid it. Didnt take her long to sniff the fire starter.
Today Peggy's ankle is much better and she is only slightly limping. Gonna lace it up snug in a hiking boot and go vote, to church, home to freshen up then to a gospel concert and a church just a lil up the river. Good southern gospel from some of the best choirs on the lower river. We cant wait. Jolie' and Beaux da brat will be left to guard the yard as they sing even worse than me.
I'm glad Peggy's ankle is better and she feels up to getting out.  

I think the person that said a sprain is worse then a break never broke their ankle.  When my oldest broke her ankle it took surgery with a metal plate and seven screws to put her ankle back together.
Quite possibly, I've never done either so I don't know myself. Ew! But yes very glad she's up and around!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014