Day at the beach
Enjoying the bank holiday weather

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What a lovely day for the beach! Looks like they were ready to have a good time.
[Image: 2017-01-25%2008.55.54_zps4pg1dz33.jpg]
Sometimes, the smallest things bring the greatest joy.
They Slept for hours afterwards

Oh I bet! There's not much that's better than a fun (and tiring) day out with the dogs and at the beach at that.
[Image: 2017-01-25%2008.55.54_zps4pg1dz33.jpg]
Sometimes, the smallest things bring the greatest joy.
Looks like they had a wonderful time Willie thanks for the pictures!!
Even managed to get some training  done too ...nice sit/stay guys

Good job! Training with distractions is important and a big roaring ocean is pretty distracting.
Gotta love 'em.
(05-01-2017, 01:20 PM)UGideon Wrote: Good job!  Training with distractions is important and a big roaring ocean is pretty distracting.

There was a ton of distractions lots of other dogs, kids and people who think their on a beach in the Bahamas trust me it's not tops off weather in Scotland but Skye's pretty focused on the tennis ball it's pretty good at keeping  her attention she doesn't show any interest in anyone or anything and she gets her throw as a reward Jura is very attentive to  until someone stops to say hello
Great job, always warms my heart to see my dogs exhausted from having fun. Yep, training, training, training, part of everything we do. We have few opportunity to train with distractions as we are pretty isolated but last Sunday there was a vintage car show in our small town at the show ground which is usually only used for rodeo's. There were so many people, cars and motorbikes. Young Jasper did so well. We had to walk along the gravel verge of the road and a huge mob of Harley riders passed by only 1 metre from us. So noisy and close but Jasper was solid as a rock. He walked beautifully amongst all the distractions. He was a little reactive to a German Shepherd passing by a few metres away so we will work on that.
Very nice! I love this! Very good little dogs!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014