Roundworm
So yesterday we saw what looked like roundworm. They were dead, and only about 4 the whole day that i saw. He is well in himself, eating, drinking, stools are firm. Not left hungry as he will only eat until full. Today there  was so signs of worms. He had advocate spot on a few days ago and due droncit in a month. Should i be worried or see what happens since he had a spot on treatment and they were dead. Really not sure what to do.
Roundworms lay eggs. The dead ones you saw could have just been adults. That doesn't necessarily mean they are all dead. 
I would suggest taking a fecal sample to the vet to be safe.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Definitely take in a stool sample and I would suggest you do it sooner rather than later. If you let it develop it can get really gross; seeing live worms in poo isn't a pretty sight.

Was he just treated for roundworms? If so I would still take a sample in two weeks from now (takes that long for the eggs to develop making easier to see them) to make sure they're all gone.
[Image: 2017-01-25%2008.55.54_zps4pg1dz33.jpg]
Sometimes, the smallest things bring the greatest joy.
He had his monthly flea treatment which also does roundworm so not worm specific just advocate spot on. He gets a wormer tablet every 3 months.
If I remember correctly those tablets help prevent worms but doesn't actually kill them. I think it best to be on the safe side and take a sample in. I doubt this problem will resolve on its own. There's not much to be worried about as long as you don't wait a long time to get treatment. Humans can get roundworms too but standard hygienic practices will prevent any contamination. Just watch out for your pup's tounge though. A dog's tounge is also it's toilet paper so don't let him lick your face (especially right after going to the bathroom...)
Dont worry, faces are off limits. Feet on the otherhand are a problem.
Not all wormers are equal. Some don't take care of roundworms. 

How old is the dog?
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

He is just under 5 month. His flea spot on he had 2 days before the dead worms appeared does treat roundworm. I have looked into that, that is why i put the post up as he has had some form of treatment. He is fit and healthy, stools are solid. No symptoms at all apart from the dead worms.
Better be safe than sorry. Can you call your vet to see what they suggest? I can't remember correctly but I think they like you to wait a week or so after seeing dead worms before they do a stool sample. I would suggest you talk to your vet about it and see what they suggest. They'll know what it is the medicine would have done and should be able to guide you accordingly.
I think we were going to see how he does over the weekend then give them a call since they seemed to have stopped. Last 2 stools were firm and clear. Obviously if they were alive or he was unwell get him seen asap.