Fenzi mimicry class
Wow
https://youtu.be/OQC99pzpD34
That's what I figured the mimicry class would look like. I've seen it before on some tv show and was going to try to figure it out on my own. I started making some progress but never really followed through. A class would definitely help. Thumbsup
[Image: 2017-01-25%2008.55.54_zps4pg1dz33.jpg]
Sometimes, the smallest things bring the greatest joy.
Claudia Fugazza. Do as I Do.
Is a book I have just ordered from Amazon
Ooooooooo man!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
Fantastic ! I'll be ordering that book ASAP. Thanks Quirky

Ember. I giggled when I got to your comment. Oooooh man! I can just see this being right up your alley and not at all surprised at your enthusiasm.
Trifan you know me so well by now  Giggle It does look quite up my ally! I'm looking forward to trying it with Ember Big Grin Not sure if I am going to get the book or just wait for the course to come around. We will see!

I purchased the book yesterday. It is coming from the UK, it was the best price and free shipping and will only take 10-12 days. US price was good as well. In Australia it was $12 more plus postage. Excited about it arriving.
Should get mine mid week
I am looking forward to playing with this totally new concept.

I had so much fun with the Advance shaping class with Fenzi.
I realized in week one that all our shaping history had involved targeting. So our first homework was a left head turn. It was hilarious Draco was looking for something to target to his left. His imagination was incredible. He even shot across my kitchen to nose target a kitchen door handle.
Then came the duration shape, always tricky. I wanted him to hold a dumbbell. We had a break through. I was so excited, then I watch our video. I had been so focused on the hold I didn't notice he had paired it with another behaviour, a backup. So he can now hold a dumbbell while walking backwards.
That still cracks me up lol! Smart boy. Want to see a video of that one! And well once I know what my address will be I'll look at the book too Big Grin or at least once I get down here to stay.

That looked like so much fun!!
Gotta love 'em.