Border collie thinks she's a Lab !
My Border Collie thinks she's a Lab.... She was just a wee pup last summer and I introduced her to water. She was young tho so I didn't push it on her. This summer she loves it. Might have a dock diver on my hands. 

https://youtu.be/DFiiRhQXphQ
"A tired border collie, is a good border collie"
Oh how much fun is that. Brings back some great memories to when we had a pool, dogs loved it.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

That looks like a lot of fun and a great way to cool off too! Big Grin
[Image: 2017-01-25%2008.55.54_zps4pg1dz33.jpg]
Sometimes, the smallest things bring the greatest joy.
What fun!
Gotta love 'em.
Great video, what a lot of fun right there at home. My boys love the water and will jump right in without hesitation if it is the river or the ocean but they will not jump in the pool at home. I tried and tried but in retrospect I am kind of glad I failed. We will soon have 3 dogs and I am thinking the filter might be a nightmare to clean once there are 3.
Ya. I have noticed some hair in the 1st skimmer..... My 1st worry was the liner. But on the 2nd throw she remembered we have stairs in the pool and she uses them without hesitation now.

I have read up on water intoxication. Didn't know about it. She swims off and on for about 15-20 minutes then we break. She has a great bladder, but after swimming she pees every 15 minutes for sometime. They do take in a lot of water that we might not be aware of.
"A tired border collie, is a good border collie"