Lake Superior (again)
Spent the past four days at a great campground on the shore opposite of us on Lake Superior. The Keweenaw Peninsula of Michigan. The kids loved the beach and the huge area we found for Frisbee. (Park rules state that all dogs must be on a six foot leash but nothing saying we had to hold the other end!) ? Oh, and the sunsets weren't bad either!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lord, help me to be the kind of person my dogs think I am.
So very fun! Looks awesome! Great photos. Yea, I've pulled that leash card myself a few times LOL! What, they're on leash!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
I like your way of thinking with the leash. What gorgeous photos! Looks like you all had a great time! Snoopy
[Image: 2017-01-25%2008.55.54_zps4pg1dz33.jpg]
Sometimes, the smallest things bring the greatest joy.
That looks like such a beautiful spot and the sunset is spectacular. Hmm, yes I like your slant on the leash LOL
Beautiful. How could you pull yourself away to come home?  You all probably needed a rest after your long weekend away.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

(06-19-2017, 12:15 PM)only-borders Wrote: Beautiful. How could you pull yourself away to come home?  You all probably needed a rest after your long weekend away.

Even with it pouring rain Sunday morning, it was tough to come home. They're looking for campground host there. Think we just may have found our retirement job.Oddly enough, we're both off today as well.....?
great photos, i always love the ones of them leaping really high for the frisbee. I too have pulled the lead trick of it just being on them Tongue
[Image: rcpXqRE.jpg][Image: rcpXp1.png]
The campground has a designated dog beach. We were kinda following the rules. All over there are signs that say, "No pets on the beach" I'm thinking, "The signs wrong. It should say three pets on the beach"  Lmao   Snoopy
(06-19-2017, 12:18 PM)Greg Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 12:15 PM)only-borders Wrote: Beautiful. How could you pull yourself away to come home?  You all probably needed a rest after your long weekend away.

Even with it pouring rain Sunday morning, it was tough to come home. They're looking for campground host there. Think we just may have found our retirement job.Oddly enough, we're both off today as well.....?

(06-19-2017, 07:17 PM)Greg Wrote: The campground has a designated dog beach. We were kinda following the rules. All over there are signs that say, "No pets on the beach" I'm thinking, "The signs wrong. It should say three pets on the beach"  Lmao   Snoopy

Umm, if you and Susie take the job of campground hosts, does that mean you will have to follow the rules?  Huh Giggle
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

(06-20-2017, 04:37 AM)only-borders Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 12:18 PM)Greg Wrote: Even with it pouring rain Sunday morning, it was tough to come home. They're looking for campground host there. Think we just may have found our retirement job.Oddly enough, we're both off today as well.....?

(06-19-2017, 07:17 PM)Greg Wrote: The campground has a designated dog beach. We were kinda following the rules. All over there are signs that say, "No pets on the beach" I'm thinking, "The signs wrong. It should say three pets on the beach"  Lmao   Snoopy

Umm, if you and Susie take the job of campground hosts, does that mean you will have to follow the rules?  Huh Giggle

No, well just tell them about our special needs dogs. In sure they'll understand..... BaconDance