Haven't Posted In A While
Wink 
hey guys!! it's been a long time since i've posted here. hope all is well with everyone here..just wanted to give y'all an update on things.

Chance and I are well! He's been healthy ALL year minus breaking his tooth in half (was in previous post but amazing, right). We've just been enjoying each other's company on my days off & going on adventures & very long walks. Him and I will walk, play, be out and about for anywhere from 2 hours to 5 hours. Depends on the weather, what we are doing and what our moods are both like. lol.

He's learning how to enjoy the water... well I should say learning how to enjoy swimming. Since last summer he has found out that he loves moving water that's in nature -- not so much tub or hose water  Tongue  He knows how to work his momma so that if his tennis ball is thrown just a liiiittle too far he'll turn and look at me and give me a goofy grin like "I ain't getting that momma, you're crazy" BUT I can literally throw it in the same spot the next throw & he'll get it 

This is our first summer together, where we actually can do stuff. because last summer he had that lameness in his leg with the limp for most of the summer due to lymes and then august rolled around and he needed two staples in his foot. So him and i are getting to live life to the fullest, spend time together and bond with one another while letting him experience a life that he deserves and that i'll always remember sharing with him. 

his papa and i aren't together anymore ( it's okay, don't be sorry. it sucked at first, but we are civil and i'm happier) but even with us not being together anymore, I don't regret ever adopting him. He's my best friend and my shoulder to cry on. He's my go to when i'm having a crappy day and just need to be cheered up.  He is still the greatest thing to ever happen to me since my springer passed in '03.

I'll try to update regularly on our adventures and our time together... but here's some pictures from the other day. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Chance is so handsome! Beautiful photos! I'm glad he is feeling better this summer. What a sweet boy!
Thank you for sharing such a lovely story, I love happy endings. Sounds like you guys have been through a lot together, good and bad it's all bonding. We don't have lames disease in Australia but I have heard it can be real nasty, glad he came through it OK.
My boys also love water if it is a dam, river or beach but just like Chance they are not fond of a bath. Funny thing is, when I am in the shower and I have forgotten to shut the door properly (over bath type) they climb up, balance on the edge where there is a wider tiled edge and get totally wet trying to catch water running off me. Crazy little dogs. Great photo's, he looks such a proud boy.
Happy to hear Chance is healthy. It's amazing how those little fur balls give us strength when we need it. 

Love your adventures and pictures. Happy to have you back.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

He has grown into a beautiful boy!
Gotta love 'em.
Welcome back! Action-smiley-030 Glad Chance is doing well! Hopefully all that trouble with lyme and everything is behind you now.
[Image: 2017-01-25%2008.55.54_zps4pg1dz33.jpg]
Sometimes, the smallest things bring the greatest joy.