Tips for introducing new puppy
Bronwen's aunt (red BC and Dad is a tri Welsh Sheepdog) is due to give birth in about 2 weeks and I've been promised pick of the litter (so excited!). Wish list is a boy that's tri or red but will go off personality as worked so well with Bronwen.  The pups will be only 10mins drive away and its my friend who owns Mum so I'll be able to see them regularly.  I've read with interest the comments on Rambopup's thread about feeding the 2 dogs and taken note.  Bronwen sees her Mum & Aunt regularly so is used to going to the house the pups will be at. Are there any hints and tips for introducing Bronwen to the new pup to help make the home coming as smooth as possible and hopefully establish a bond and friendship?

TIA, and apologies in advance for the dozen of puppy pics I'm likely to be posting over the coming weeks  Big Grin
Take both to neutral territory and play, then bring Bronwen's new friend home. At home, make sure Bronwen gets attention first, fed first, etc., until the pup is an established part of the household. Don't let pup get away with picking on Bronwen or using Bronwen as a chew toy.

And seriously, you would have to apologize if you didn't post pictures and plenty of them.
Gotta love 'em.
I'll just second what Gideon's Mom said about not letting the pup pick on Bronwen.  When we brought Tasha home I had a older GSD that was so tolerant and would never make a fuss or snap at a puppy so I was really careful not to let Tasha bother him.  He did enjoy playing with the new puppy but the minute he looked like he was done I took over, I didn't want to take advantage of the fact he was so easy going.

As far a photos, I don't believe there is such a thing as too many puppy photos. Big Grin