Timekeeper Part 2...
Trifan, Ember is the keeper of the meal times. This is usually a good indicator that I've been working a little too long in a day...

[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
Aww that's sweet. Looks like she has a big smile on her face at the end.
[Image: 2017-01-25%2008.55.54_zps4pg1dz33.jpg]
Sometimes, the smallest things bring the greatest joy.
Aww, she is so gorgeous ! This is Jaspers way also and it gives me the giggles too.
She has been all smiles today. I love this side of her. She is such a lover too. I could watch that little mouth all day - she is getting really expressive recently!

Living with "Grandma" is indeed like living with Grandma - she got a lot of ham today off the table. Unsure

So cute! My daughter is the one to feed the dogs and if I say her name around meal time both will run to find her. Ember reminds me so much of Mattie except Mattie does what we call the "stomp, stomp" and walks all over us to get our attention.
I love her expressive big fluffy tail!   Big Grin
Her tail is very fluffy and course! So thick that when you grab it you can't squeeze it down to bone. And it likes to curl unless she's working, then it has that collie look to it. It's the one part of her that everyone says CAN'T be BC because it doesn't "look" BC.

TMM I am very happy with Ember's spacial awareness lol. She WILL get up in my space, but will not walk all over me. I'll take it lol. Those boney little paws look like they could hurt!

I think I love her tail partly because it is fluffy, and partly because it appears slightly at odds with her polite manner, her slender frame, and her character - which, if I've understood you correctly, is currently towards the slightly nervous end of the scale.  That tail is a reminder that there is a bold and robust Ember as well  Smile
Mattie also slaps us with her paw like Ember. And Mattie's tail is a lot like Ember's. We say Mattie has a 'waggily' tail.
Her tail is like Micah's. He doesn't really have feathering much, but he has a lot of tail hair, thick and coarse.
Gotta love 'em.