Hi! My Name is Sunny! I am 5 months old and
... an AKC Registered purebred Border Collie, and boy am I full of fun and energy! I live in Florida (thank goodness for air conditioning!) and love to go out in the fenced yard and play in the morning and early evening when it is not too hot. I am sure looking forward to Winter!

I love playing Fetch and Tug and Shake (I sure show that towel who's who, vigorous shakes yessir!). My owners are teaching me Frisbee (they are not too good at throwing it Tongue )

We all know how us Border Collies love to Work, and my Jobs include perimeter vigilance (I have a very good bark, if I do say so myself) and taking dead palm fronds to the curb for the trash men.

I am a happy puppy, that's for sure!

Bye for now!

Sunny
Awww he is adorable! So precious! And what an amazing set of jobs!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
Gee, thank you, and I do like Doing My Jobs, but ... I forgot to mention ... I am not a boy, I am a Girl Smile And of course anything a boy can do a Girl can do better Big Grin

Also, I forgot to mention, now all my baby teeth (my owners described them as little razor-sharp daggers, and have the scars to show for it - I'm sorry, I was just playing, I did not know the consequences then Blush ) have fallen out (some while playing a vigorous game of Tug - ooh, blood on the toy!) and I now have all my Big Girl Teeth (which I am very careful to not bite my owners with Smile )

I'm almost 25 pounds and 18" high, getting bigger all the time!

Happily, Sunny
Action-smiley-030 Welcome-group
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Hi and welcome!

Sunny sure is cute. Just remember, until she is full grown, exercise should be restricted to on the ground so she doesn't injury her still growing body. That means rolling the Frisbee instead of throwing it.
Gotta love 'em.
Action-smiley-030 Hello and  Welcome-sign12
Lord, help me to be the kind of person my dogs think I am.
Welcome Sunny Big Grin
Action-smiley-030 Hello and welcome ! Action-smiley-030
Welcome to ABC! Action-smiley-030 She sure is adorable, and active! How old is she? (Sorry for being a little late to this)
(08-19-2017, 05:40 PM)Loyal Border Wrote: Welcome to ABC! Action-smiley-030 She sure is adorable, and active! How old is she? (Sorry for being a little late to this)

Thanks! I will be 6 months old early in September. I am hopeful my master will give me a couple of tablespoons of ice cream on my birthday like he did when I turned 5, talk about licking the bowl clean! Heart

By the way, when I play Frisbee, my master doesn't throw it too far or too high, but I like to RUN after it and try to figure out where it will come down so I can grab it just before it hits the ground - I only catch it about 20% of the time now but I keep trying! It's a lot of Fun! (although sometimes I don't want to give it up, and my mistress has to coax me with multiple treats Tongue )

Happily,
Sunny