My new Office / Training Room!
I have Kairo for 2 weeks again. She is the first real user of the training room Smile

[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
I really want a training room.

I love how Kairo mostly ignores the food on the floor and goes for the food in the puzzles and snuffle mat.
I think she felt duped that it was kibble and not some fun treats that usually come out for training LOL! We are loving this room. This week, while I was gone on vacation, Ember realized it was "her room" and has claimed it as such, sleeping in it and retreating to it when she wanted to be left alone when she came to the apartment to visit her sister Anya (she was staying at my parent's house most of the time).

Did you make your snuffle mat? I have been thinking about making a couple for my pups. Tasha eats too fast and Mattie is often not interested in eating so I thought a snuffle mat might solve both problems.
Yes I made that one, and I have a mini one made for me for the crate as well. I find it also LESSENS the amount either dog eats out of it. I would say you need to use higher value for a fussy dog though - Ember wouldn't touch it for kibble unless she had starved herself the day before.

I think I should make one for Tasha.  I would love to slow her down for meals.  Mattie is the complete opposite.  I often feel like I need to bring pom-poms to cheer her on to get her to finish a meal.
I would love a training room so I could have my little house back. As it is, we have actually gotten rid of furniture etc so there is more room for crates, training areas and storage for dog stuff in general. We often say that basically we live in a huge dog kennel.
One day I was avoiding housework by wandering around the internet and found the most expensive house for sale in my state.  As I clicked through the photos I wasn't impressed until I came to the indoor basketball court.  All I would have to do is to install rubber mats and I would have a huge climate controlled area to play with the dogs!  So for my dream home I don't care about the house I just want an indoor basketball court.   Big Grin
(09-04-2017, 05:16 PM)Tasha Wrote: One day I was avoiding housework by wandering around the internet and found the most expensive house for sale in my state.  As I clicked through the photos I wasn't impressed until I came to the indoor basketball court.  All I would have to do is to install rubber mats and I would have a huge climate controlled area to play with the dogs!  So for my dream home I don't care about the house I just want an indoor basketball court.   Big Grin

Hmm, sounds good to me ! So all I have to do now is lay rubber mats throughout downstairs, get rid of the 8 seater dining table for a 2 seater and ditch the lounge keeping just 2 recliners. I can just crack out the camping chairs when visitors come.
I'm not the best go-to person when it comes to decorating.  My husband came home one day to find the dining room table moved and a set of six weaves set up in place of the table.  He said, "What is next?  I'll come home to find all the living room furniture gone and jumps in the living room!"  He paused, looked worried and said, "Forget I said that!"

I have a neighbor that built a huge out building to house all his 'toys'.  Boat, extra cars, camper, etc.  All I could think of is what a great space that would be to play with my pups!

I would be fine with sitting on a camping chair when visiting.  I spend so much time sitting on one at agility trials it is sort of my natural habitat!