Hello (again)
Hello everyone!

I'm back. I have been a member for years but haven't logged in for a long long time! I didn't realise the forum was still going so I'm interested to be back. I recognise a few old faces and looking forward to get to know some new ones.

A little about my border. He's called Fergus (Locheil Last Man Standing), 7 years old and I've had him since he was 10 weeks old. He is a wonderful character with boundless energy and kisses.

Unfortunately he was diagnosed with Addison's disease just before his third birthday which has resulted in an excessive amount of vets trips over the years but my miracle lives on! I may start another thread to see if anyone else has experience of Addison's disease. It's very rare so its hard to find others!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Morwenna

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
- Morwenna and Fergus Big Grin

'One of the seven great dogs'
Hello, nice to meet you and welcome back! Action-smiley-030 Always nice to have older members come back! Sorry to hear about Fergus. Glad it sounds like you have it under control though!
Welcome back, Morwenna! We're glad you're back and we'd like to hear how Fergus is doing.
Gotta love 'em.
Love the name Fergus. Please post some photos. I bet he is a charming boy.
Thank you for your kind welcome

I've added some recent pictures of Fergus. I'm biased but he's a beautiful boy [Image: 3ba6995c20f1cfa1286f9aa0b6c7b032.jpg][Image: 06f85a5e826f04ce03f6f988f171b14b.jpg][Image: 46d20e91f31de9af970004c2a3b3fc28.jpg]

I love it when I'm right. Big Grin   Goodness, he is cute!
(08-23-2017, 01:13 AM)Tashas&Mattie'sMom Wrote: I love it when I'm right. Big Grin   Goodness, he is cute!
The problem is he knows it and uses it against me! If i ignore him he lies down and 'talks' at me, rolls around looking all cute. He's impossibly annoying

Action-smiley-030 Hi and welcome back. Good to see the two of you again. Fergus looks as handsome as ever.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

He certainly is beautiful boy! And also sounds like quite the character! Tongue
Action-smiley-030 Hello and Welcome-sign12 back! He sure is a handsome fella! Snoopy
Lord, help me to be the kind of person my dogs think I am.