"Gentleman's operation "
Poor Jura dropped off at the vets for his procedure this morning the look of fear in his little face ,I think he knew what he was going for ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Poor Jura. It will be over soon.
(09-08-2017, 07:32 AM)Loyal Border Wrote: Poor Jura. It will be over soon.

Not looking forward to the recovery afterwards he's not going to like being restricted on the lead for his walks
Awww poor buddy! They bounce back quickly!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
All going well, this is a relatively minor precedure and dogs are incredibly resilient. I think your only problem will be keeping "calm" for the required amount of time. Don't worried, I know that is hard
He's home looking abit sorry for himself and managed to chew through his lead think he trying to make a bid for freedom
How's he doing today?
Gotta love 'em.
(09-09-2017, 07:04 AM)Gideon Wrote: How's he doing today?

He's his usual acrobatic self wanting to leap off the couch so we have to watch him like a hawk , not touched his stitches or anything hard to believe he's had surgery , walking them separately he's getting a 5 minutes walk around the block on the lead .
You may have to keep him on leash in the house for a few days. Jumping on and off the couch stretches exactly the wrong place.
Gotta love 'em.
(09-09-2017, 07:15 AM)Gideon Wrote: You may have to keep him on leash in the house for a few days.  Jumping on and off the couch stretches exactly the wrong place.

He's proving To be a difficult patient