Always an adventure
First so sorry that I advent posted in so very long.....

So since the last time I posted, we have sold our house, and moved from a 3500 sq ft house with a HUGE yard, to a 1000 sq ft apartment with a million other dogs.

Shaggy, has taken everything in stride, as best he can, this pup is so amazing and loving through everything.

He is currently getting over giardia from all the dogs here in the complex, and his sister Bella the 8 year old Cavalier King Charles, got it as well, but it really did a number on her, she spent 3-4 days in the hospital, and in the end we found out that she is also has Addison's Disease, but in the end, she is now doing well and back home.

we are here in the complex for about 7 months while our new house in a new neighbourhood with lots of trees and room is built.

There is just something about Shaggy's love and happiness through it all that melts my heart.

Pics soon, I promise!!!

Tim
PitaPata Dog tickers

Shaggy
Good to hear from you. Aww, what a good boy Shaggy is. Glad to hear he and Bella are getting on top of the illness. Poor little Bella, perhaps the Addisons played a part in her being hit so hard. A friends dog has Addisons and with medication he has been stable and well for a long time. Looking forward to pics, always love pics.
Wow such changes! Sounds like they are for the better though. It's always hard when they are sick but way to keep on top of things!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
How do you post video through tapatalk?
PitaPata Dog tickers

Shaggy
You may have to upload to YouTube first.

I was just checking it out now. Go to the discussion you want to post the video on and tap on the three vertical dots on the top right of the screen. A menu will pop up, tap on the option that says reply and you'll be brought to the full reply screen (different from a "quick reply") From there there will be an option that says "photos, files, videos" tap on it and locate the video you'd like to upload (you'll probably find it in "attachments")

If you already have the video uploaded to YouTube it would probably be easier just to copy a link over from there. (The video would have to be unlisted or public though as only you can see your own private videos)
[Image: 7f8aaa351bc9b02777fa70181eea8e83.jpg]

Shaggy and his toy!
PitaPata Dog tickers

Shaggy
Oh my goodness look at that grown boy! I love his shaggy look!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
He has a Mohawk on his butt. It is AWESOME
PitaPata Dog tickers

Shaggy
HaHaHa!!!!
Gotta love 'em.
[Image: 3f66f606e10c6e73521487eb779d684a.jpg]

Just a bit on the comfortable side of things
PitaPata Dog tickers

Shaggy