Site Maintenance Thursday 9/21/17 @ 10pm
I will be upgrading our software on Thursday 9/21/17 at 10 PM Eastern time (-5 GMT).

This is a simple upgrade, however it is my first with this software, so I will be shutting the board down for the duration of the upgrade - just in case. You are welcome to check back as often as you like. During this time you can reach the site but will be met with a "Maintenance, please check back later" message. Just keep checking until it disappears and you can see the boards again Smile

I do not have an estimation for how long it could take, but I don't see it being long at all. I will have better estimates for future upgrades based on this one.

Thank you for your patience!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
Thanks Chris.  Thumbsup
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Thank you for all your work. We have had a very smooth time transitioning to the new stuff.
Gotta love 'em.
I have changed the time to 10pm tonight - I forgot I had an obligation at 9. Apologies!

That did not go as expected, and I learned a very valuable lesson in taking backups. Due to the panic I have induced upon myself during that.... learning curve.... I was able to get the board reverted but do not have the brain to try again. I will get with Linda about trying again next week with a much stronger game plan in place.

Namely, the backups for this board are massive, and will take at least an hour on their own if not more, before performing the actual update.

Thank you guys for your patience. Nothing should be lost, only knowledge (and a migraine) gained.

Aww, so sorry it didn't go as expected Chris. Certainly didn't want you to end up with a migraine over it. Thanks for all you do.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Oh, I should probably mention. The restoration went back to the 17th, so if you attached a file to the board any time after that, the attachment is probably missing. There may only be one or two posts affected.

It's fine, OB - all me lol. It comes with the territory Tongue

Sorry about the migraine! I appreciate your hard work. I'm clueless when it comes to computers. I'm blessed to have a 23 year old son that fixes all my computer issues.
Yikes! Glad you survived and are willing to tackle it again. I would have ran for the hills.
Gotta love 'em.