Jura's revenge
His Payback for getting him castrated ,1st time he's ever been destructive guess I won't be watching football this weekend I'll be too busy trying to fix this mess

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-21-2017, 10:55 AM)Williewingnut Wrote: Payback for getting him castrated ,1st time he's ever been destructive guess I won't be watching football this weekend I'll be too busy trying to fix this mess

I could put a potted plant in front of it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well he was clearly protecting his family from the dangerous creature that was living under that carpet.
(09-21-2017, 11:32 AM)Trifan Wrote: Well he was clearly protecting his family from the dangerous creature that was living under that carpet.

Maybe he was watching "it "
Oh my goodness =/ Maybe all that downtime got to his brain!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
(09-21-2017, 12:52 PM)Ember Wrote: Oh my goodness =/ Maybe all that downtime got to his
That's the sight that greeted me off night shift today 1. 5 hours sleep then he decides carpets not the most palatable thing to eat so let's sick it all back up puppies eh worse than kids
Never a dull moment.  Wink
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

I have a nice bald spot in the middle of my living room carpet caused by Tasha a couple of years ago. It is right in the middle of the room and not in a place that I can hide with a piece of furniture. Tasha did the same thing as Jura and got sick afterward.
(09-21-2017, 04:32 PM)Tasha Wrote: I have a nice bald spot in the middle of my living room carpet caused by Tasha a couple of years ago.  It is right in the middle of the room and not in a place that I can hide with a piece of furniture.  Tasha did the same thing as Jura and got sick afterward.
Gotta love them .... I've ordered some carpet samples online so hopefully I get a close enough match to patch it up
Willie, this is one of the threads affected by the attempted update yesterday. Is it possible for you to re-attach the images you had here? Just full-edit your post, remove the old attachment, in the text ( [ attach] thing), and re-attach your photos again.

Thank you and sorry!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014