Hit by a car pray for Jura
On way to emergency vet
Oh no! Prayers! Keep us informed!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
(09-22-2017, 11:38 AM)Ember Wrote: Oh no! Prayers! Keep us informed!

One lucky puppy treated for shock and his leg dressed

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh silly pup giving you guys a heart attack! What happened?
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
(09-22-2017, 12:10 PM)Ember Wrote: Oh silly pup giving you guys a heart attack! What happened?

The window cleaner left the gate unlocked , wind blew it opened  and they both got out never even knew , it only took seconds
OMG, so happy he is OK. Maybe you could put a sign on the gate saying lock it so dogs can't get out.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

(09-22-2017, 01:41 PM)only-borders Wrote: OMG, so happy he is OK. Maybe you could put a sign on the gate saying lock it so dogs can't get out.

Getting signs made up and got a bolt lock on gate so it can't be opened from the outside maddening thing is the gate is in full view in the living room one second they where sleeping then woke up wondered outside to pee then 30 seconds later I have 3 strangers at gate asking if the dogs are ok the little ones been hit by a car
So glad he is OK, what a close call. It doesn't take them seconds to find a weekness in the defences. Although I haven't done it yet, it is my intention to install an automatic closer on the side gate. Often people fling it shut behind them and instead of latching it sometimes bounces back open.
(09-22-2017, 02:05 PM)Trifan Wrote: So glad he is OK, what a close call. It doesn't take them seconds to find a weekness in the defences. Although I haven't done it yet, it is my intention to install an automatic closer on the side gate. Often people fling it shut behind them and instead of latching it sometimes bounces back open.

That's actually a good idea I'll look into that tomorrow fix the gate and the carpet I'll be busy this weekend , what scares us most is the speed in which it happened they both ran home and upstairs if those people didn't inform us we would have seen the blood and wondered what the hell happened
How frighting! I'm glad he wasn't seriously hurt.