Happy Thanksgiving
I want to wish everyone in the US a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you enjoy your day with family and friends and eat to your hearts content. 

Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Happy Thanksgiving!
Gotta love 'em.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. It is such a lovely tradition and of all the things Australia copies from the U.S. I wish we had adopted this concept. Instead we have adopted halloween, never even heard of when I was a kid but now a big event in urban areas. Sadly it is likely because it is another occasion for children to "get" things. Just like Christmas, most children would not have a clue as to the purpose behind the celebration. We don't have trick or treaters coming around in our rural area but if we did, I would likely have a bowl of chocolate coated brussel sprouts prepared.
Your thanksgiving celebration seems to have stayed true to it's intention and that is really lovely.
With how political everything is right now, they are trying to say we are celebrating genocide and other nonsense right now.
Gotta love 'em.
Happy thanksgiving indeed! I had a good few days off from the internet Big Grin
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Trifan, my daughter lives in England and when she tells people about the way we celebrate Thanksgiving (lots of wonderful food and spending time with friends and family) they wonder why that tradition didn't make it across the pond but the horrible "black Friday" made it over.

I spent black Friday shopping online, attempting to clean up the kitchen, getting out the Christmas DVDs, playing with my collies, and trying to get my daughter interested in doing her homework!
I spent Black Friday playing with the pups and kitties and doing a few things around the house.
Gotta love 'em.