Australian Cattle Dog
Rhodesian Ridgeback
Dalmation
/drinking /snoopy /clapping

edit: had to move the Aussie to 4th. I thought about it a little more Tongue
Brandon
Lance & Mick

[Image: sparklelance_sig.gif]
Well I really don't have a top ten, however, I can give you a top five if that's cool.

1. Border Collie
2. German Shorthair Pointer (Roamed with a German Shorthair when I was four)(Long story for later..)
3. Australian Shepherd
4. Weimeraner
5. Viszla
[Image: frecklesandtucker1.jpg]
LJ, I see a lot of GSP at sportsmans shows. Great hunting dogs. Them and the Labs are probably the most popular among sportsman. Followed closely by the Brittany.
Brandon
Lance & Mick

[Image: sparklelance_sig.gif]
#1-Border Collie
#2-Nondescript shelter dogs of medium size with fluffy fur/ tied with:
#2-Papillion (mini BCs, so I'm told, very smart, active, etc. not like a typical "toy" dog at all. They'll be my retirement dogs when I can't handle big dogs and need little dogs that can live comfortably in an apartment and travel well)
#3-Golden
#4-Lab
#5-Irish Wolfhound
#6-Norwich Terrier -but only if it was EXACTLY like Wiggles from the dog park. Best dog ever.

Hmm, can't think of more. I'm on the fence about adding Airedales. I loved mine, but the stubbornness is not something I enjoyed. One terrier type in the house (me!) is more than enough! /laughing
Save A Life, Adopt Your Pet!
[Image: familysiggy.jpg]

[Image: exercise.png]
My parents have a norwich....DUMBEST DOG EVER. He's been to obedience school TWICE (petsmart) then private obedience then doggie boot camp. It just doest click with him. My theory for him is the same as for our cat Smoggie........ ALL the umbilical cords were wrapped around his neck.... /worried

ETA: Its not my parents, they have a westie that had ONE petsmart training class and is awesome
[Image: Sig2.jpg]
Yes, Terriers are not the type of dog I would want by any means. I'm sure there are some that are great, but in general, no thank you.
Brandon M Wrote:LJ, I see a lot of GSP at sportsmans shows. Great hunting dogs. Them and the Labs are probably the most popular among sportsman. Followed closely by the Brittany.

I love GSP's man. Tomorrow morning when my thoughts are clear I will tell you why I love those dogs so much.
Well...even though considering how hard headed Ben E is....

Border Collie
Aussie
ACD
Corgie
Lab
[Image: Sig2.jpg]
LadyDaniela Wrote:Well...even though considering how hard headed Ben E is....

Border Collie
Aussie
ACD
Corgie
Lab

Yes, but the Lab in him compliments our BC's really well. He's an odd mix though that's for sure.
Gosh.....difficult.

I like Standard Poodles......but the grooming...
Ridgebacks are great......but they are hounds and are a little independent......
Malanois........possibly next.......

I quite like lurchers......Tass is great but she has issues.

There are some great Rotties around.....

Will add more as the come to me. /laughing
Hannah
The only mistakes my dogs make are the ones I've taught them!
[Image: DSC00134-1.gif]