Tooting Mudpups' Horn
I just checked out Michelle's website at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.petartist.com.au/">http://www.petartist.com.au/</a><!-- m --> and WOW! what a talent!

If you haven't seen her work, definitely take a look, she's quite talented. And maybe, if she says there's enough time, that could be the Christmas gift you've been looking for! Wink

Good on ya Michelle!
Save A Life, Adopt Your Pet!
[Image: familysiggy.jpg]

[Image: exercise.png]
wow, great work! I wish I had even a tiny bit of that artistic talent Smile
Brandon
Lance & Mick

[Image: sparklelance_sig.gif]
What amazing talent, they're beautiful
Wow, thanks very much guys, I appreciate the lovely comments!

I'm sorry I havn't responded earlier, life has been...well hectic to say the least, and I rarely have time to sit down latelySad I think I have over 900 emails waiting to be read and replied to and not much time Cry

Despite my best efforts at bringing Taj into our home at the most appropriate time, it seems the Universe has been determined to upset the applecart! Firstly all five of us got the flu when Taj first came home (I have had a respiratory tract infection since then), then hubby was real sick (onging medical condition) for a week, we barely kept him out of hospital, he recovered from that and two days later smashed his clavicle (collar bone), spent a week in a sling because the stupid hospital sent him home (clavicles normally heal themselves) but follow up with the Ortho surgeon determined that he required plates and screws put in because the bone had peirced the muscle and was being held inside by the skin onlySad

So last Monday he had surgery and has just come off pain killers and getting around without as much pain (but has to keep his shoulder totally immobilized so that the plates don't break for an absolute minimum of 6 weeks, maybe many monthsSad). So...with three little kids, one invalid hubby and a 13 week old border collie, a shar-pei and two cats to look after, I am pretty exhausted!

Taj however is wonderful. I love him to pieces, he has taken over our hearts and our home (the no dogs on the furniture rule has gone out the window), I cannot imagine life without him. Yes he is spoilt but within limits of course, we do NILF and as much training as I can fit in around the clock. He has just about doubled in size and weight since we got him (he is now 8.4kg - about 18.4 pounds at 13 weeks (I think he is going to be a big dogWink

Yesterday I uploaded a couple of videos <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://au.youtube.com/OzPetArtist">http://au.youtube.com/OzPetArtist</a><!-- m --> although to be honest they are not the best as I was just trying to work out how to do it.

I will try and pop back in whenever I can, I really want to participate in this community, honest!

Michelle
Michelle, Taj (BC), Trinity (BC) and Tia (Shar-Pei)
[Image: 2521184182_cac2c78594_o.jpg]

Turbo Taj Blog
Dog Paintings for Dog Rescue
Taj & Trinity Photos
Oh Michelle, I'm so sorry you've had such a rotten run of luck lately! I seriously injured my back and couldn't walk just after I adopted Woobie, I know what you mean about being laid up and having a puppy in the house! I can also relate to the "no dogs on furniture" rule going down the drain! LOL

I hope everything settles down for you soon and your dear hubbie recovers quickly! I wish you a very quiet and relaxing holiday season!

Jackie

Thankyou Jackie, you are so sweet!

I have learnt several things this week.

1. Don't whine, things could always be worse.
2. Be careful what you wish for.

Tuesday afternoon I was pouring liquid chlorine into the swimming pool (which was looking like the green lagoon due to not being looked after in the last few weeks). I managed to get a great big splash of pure chlorine in my left eye, and spent five hours in the hospital emergency Tuesday night having my eye flushed and then another four hours at the eye clinic yesterdaySad

Note to Universe: I am not whining, it could have been worse, at least it was only one eye!

In regards to lesson number two, well I was having a wee bit of a pity party and thinking that I wished someone would look after me for a change. With hubby out of action, Mum and Dad came to my rescue and looked after me.

I also learnt that chlorine in the eye is extremely painful, luckily it is the white part of my eye that received the chemical burn, not the cornea so ther should be no permanent damage thank goodness.

My puppy was very distressed (he saw me get hurt and in pain poor pup) and kept looking for me while I was at the hospital Tuesday. Was please to see me when I finally got home though.

LOL ok that is my five minutes of peace, time to feed the family and the furkids.

Michelle

Turbo Taj Blog
Taj & Trinity Photos
Holy Cow Girlfriend! You seriously need a spa vacation! LOL

I'm so relieved to hear that you weren't permanently injured! I just saw a segment on Animal Miracles where a woman got the same injury, but the chlorine hit both eyes and she couldn't see a thing and her black lab guided her inside so she could get to the phone! Swimming pools are more dangerous than I thought!

Rest...... relax....... do only what is absolutely necessary and recover from all your trials and tribulations. Hope everyone is well and nicely recovered really soon!

Oh Michelle, What bad luck you and your family are having just now.
Take care
Thanks guysSmile LOL a spa vacation would be nice, but a week without any drama will do me as well! But things could always be worse, and we are all on the mend now.

Turbo Taj Blog
Taj & Trinity Photos
glad to hear it is looking up! Hang in there!