My Jazz man....
...is running pain free at Rainbow bridge.

Thank you all SO much for your kind words and thoughts - he was a special boy loved by everyone who met him.

Sleep tight babe
xxxx
[Image: 26909040.jpg]
Hannah
The only mistakes my dogs make are the ones I've taught them!
[Image: DSC00134-1.gif]
Run free Jasper. My heart is with you Hannah.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Hannah, my heart's breaking for you, please find strength and comfort knowing that we're thinking of you and you're in my prayers tonight. God rest your dear sweet boy.
[Image: DSCI0079.jpg]

.........I'll add my thoughts to those of Anne. I'm tearful for you, and with you.
Love, Jo.
Jo, Cumbria.
Oh Hannah I am so very sorry for you. I don't know what else to say.
Godspeed Jazz.
Kelly
In their short lives our pets give us all they can...their friendship, unselfish love, and total loyalty. Lucky dog always in my heart
He lived a long and wonderful life. Sorry for your loss, Hannah. Were're all thinking about you.
Brandon
Lance & Mick

[Image: sparklelance_sig.gif]
I'm sorry Hannah, you'll meet again at the bridge. You're in my prayers
[Image: Sig2.jpg]
May your heart be held together by all of the joyful memories. I am so sorry for your loss Hannah. A big hug from Silky and me, zoom zoom Jazz, give Stitches a sniff. /grouphug
Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be. -Temple Grandin
I am sure he gave so many people joy and friendship. Just looking at his picture touches me. What a graceful dog.
aww so sorry hannah i know what it is like hes out of pain now you gave him the best longest and happiest life you could give him and he can run free now but its just hard to let go rest in peace jazz
[Image: DSC01415-1.jpg]