flat Green project
So on another thread I mentioned my class does a flat Stanley project and I said maybe this year I will do one and send it to some of my forum friends. LD and Ali said I should do a flat bc and it gave me the idea of flat Green.

I just want to get an idea of whether or not any of you would not mind me imposing on you to take a flat Green and show him around? The project is to take some pictures, write a bit to educate the children about your area, country, or state. You don't have to keep a daily journal, you can just write a brief summary of what flat Green did while he was with you. For example, he could pick and sell citrus if he visited LD and LJ. They could take photos of him "working". Of course we would need photos with your dogs too.

PLEASE don't feel obligated. Just getting an idea of whether or not anyone would do it. It will be a one time thing and I will save the info to use from year to year. I think the kids would really like it because they like to hear me talk about my friends in different parts of the country and the world.

I am thinking if it is easier you would not even have to get photos developed. You could post them here (if Brandon doesn't mind) and I can show them on the smart board in my classroom. I can save it to a file and make a powerpoint slide show to use year to year.
Kelly
In their short lives our pets give us all they can...their friendship, unselfish love, and total loyalty. Lucky dog always in my heart
Sign me up! Smile
[Image: PicMonkeyCollagee-1.jpg]
~Ali&Nitro
(11-28-2010, 08:51 PM)Ali01 Wrote: Sign me up! Smile

THANKS!
Kelly
In their short lives our pets give us all they can...their friendship, unselfish love, and total loyalty. Lucky dog always in my heart
We're (ok I'm) in Big Grin BennE can't wait to take pics of flat-green Smile
[Image: Sig2.jpg]
Thanks Princess! And thanks to BennE too.
If I can ever do anything for LJ's class I'm in!
Kelly
I'll do it! sounds like fun Smile
Brandon
Lance & Mick

[Image: sparklelance_sig.gif]
Thank you Brandon!
I know your nephew is young but if his class is ever interested in sending a flat Stanley or travelling bear or anything to another school send it on over! If my class is to old I will get a teacher in the right grade to do it.
Kelly
We'll do it also. I'm sure Green will have fun out here in the country.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Yeah! You guys are awesome!
Kelly
Fantastic idea! Sign me up too! I loved flat stanley when I was a kid Smile
Iona & Skye

[Image: Image2-2-1-1.jpg]