Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Snow is almost as good as mud!!! Smile

Obi is quite the cutie pie....
Tammy...with the polka dot bcs!
[Image: 002-1-1.gif]
Awesome!

That shot of Zoe in a poof of snow is funny, if it weren't posted here, I probably wouldn't know what it was!
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
Oh my goodness.. Obi's ears.. in the 4th photo! And I thought Aprils were big! Hehe! He reminds me of a fennec fox Smile He's too cute, they look like they're having fun in the snow.
[Image: sig-1_zps237e0701.jpg]
Hahah, cute, Obi is adorable and his ears in the third and fourth picture are awesome! Zoe and Ari are looking as gorgeous as always
Ally & Enzo

you get the dog you need, not the dog you want
Obi is so handsome!, i think the last two of him are my favourite, glad they all had fun though.
[Image: uOLP6gm.jpg][Image: uOLPp1.png]
(03-05-2012, 01:01 PM)Tacey Wrote: Oh my goodness.. Obi's ears.. in the 4th photo! And I thought Aprils were big! Hehe! He reminds me of a fennec fox Smile He's too cute, they look like they're having fun in the snow.

Stacey that ear position is known as the "running ear position". Running at the speed of light makes ones ears stand straight up. Big Grin

I'm still hoping he will grow into them. /lol
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

I love Obi's facial expression in the 4th photo!! He will grow into them some day!! Looks like the ladies love being snow-covered!! lol
Lol I love Obi's ears! When are you going to add him to your sig pic Wink
Meagan & PatchesHeart
born 6/1/03
gotcha 4/3/04

[Image: meg003-1.jpg]
I love looking at other peoples snow photos for a change, though I do not miss it at all LOL

Obi is gorgeous, love the coloring and the huge ears!!!!
great pack you got there Smile
[Image: banner-1-1.jpg]
pron. aous-roon & fly-gyah