Random Post Thread
Lol, after the immense amount of feedback I received on my other thread (could actually be deleted, but whatever)...

I introduce to you...

[Image: 20.gif][Image: 8.gif][Image: 5.gif] [Image: 18.gif][Image: 1.gif][Image: 14.gif][Image: 4.gif][Image: 15.gif][Image: 13.gif] [Image: 16.gif][Image: 15.gif][Image: 19.gif][Image: 20.gif] [Image: 20.gif][Image: 8.gif][Image: 18.gif][Image: 5.gif][Image: 1.gif][Image: 4.gif]

Post anything you want here. Thread jack all you want... Big Grin
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
Today I walked 1 mile to work, 2 miles back from the hospital and now my feet and hips ache, all because my stupid car is broken.

I just wanted to have a moan about that.
"To err is human:To forgive, canine."

- Anonymous

(03-22-2012, 01:34 PM)Vicks Wrote: Today I walked 1 mile to work, 2 miles back from the hospital and now my feet and hips ache, all because my stupid car is broken.

I just wanted to have a moan about that.

Sorry to hear about the car... it's amazing what we take for granted sometimes.

(see... ITS ALIVE!) /wtg
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
I wouldn't mind but I normally walk to work, just happened that today I had to go to the hospital as well, which is the wrong end of town.

Car will be back on the road tomorrow, just in time to pick up some free wardrobes on Saturday for my new house! Yay!
"To err is human:To forgive, canine."

- Anonymous

Speaking of wardrobes... the first time I heard the phrase "wardrobe malfunction," I thought the door had fallen off the hinges or something.
I got my new motocross gear today and am thrilled my hips and arse don't look completely gigantuan in it.
It's a good day.
Tammy...with the polka dot bcs!
[Image: 002-1-1.gif]
Lmao! Vicks I'm glad your car will be back tomorrow and Tammy, I am glad your hips and arse don't look gigantuan in your new gear! /Lmao

I had the afternoon off today and took Finn to the lake! We had a great time! Speaking of hips and arses, I put on a pair of shorts from last summer that JUST squeezed on and now they're loose! Win for me! /yahoo Can you believe I spent the whole day in shorts, tank top and flip flops in MARCH? Keep it up weather man, keep it up /wtg
Morning all.

After cleaning the floor for the umpteenth time, I think I may just astroturf my backyard.

Who's coming over to help?

Oh... and it wouldn't be so bad if we weren't watching my friend's Black lab x dachshund that digs little holes in the mud with all four paws. She's so ugly too... lol.
I ate a breakfast burrito from kwik trip this morning. I didn't like it.

***Maybe this should be renamed the 'twitter' thread? lol!!!
Tammy...with the polka dot bcs!
[Image: 002-1-1.gif]
(03-23-2012, 07:06 AM)blndebmbr Wrote: I ate a breakfast burrito from kwik trip this morning. I didn't like it.

***Maybe this should be renamed the 'twitter' thread? lol!!!

Lol... it kind of is, huh?

Just, everyone has the same amount of followers.

Also, gas station food is groce.