Random Post Thread 2.0
Since Tammy was complaining so much... I figured I'd start this one off, let's see if it works! Big Grin
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
If it doesn't work it's your fault because you started it like the last one.
Brandon
Lance & Mick

[Image: sparklelance_sig.gif]
Lmao!!
(04-04-2012, 04:37 PM)Brandon M Wrote: If it doesn't work it's your fault because you started it like the last one.

Lol! agreed!
Ally & Enzo

you get the dog you need, not the dog you want
I can't think of anything random to say today....must be something wrong with me /thinking
(04-04-2012, 04:37 PM)Brandon M Wrote: If it doesn't work it's your fault because you started it like the last one.

Lol... I take full responsibility.

On a random note, we went out to Hibachi with some visiting co-workers and had a great time. It was nice that we didn't just have to stare at each other the whole time, but seeing everyone we just met getting Saki sprayed in their mouths from 10 feet away was pretty cheesy.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
never had Saki, doubt if I ever will! lol

the brakes on my car need fixing Sad wahh
omg for some reason this photo is just absolutely cracking me up, I'm losing ittt

[attachment=4962]

Attached Files
.jpg   532950_355734064479605_244753448911001_1006415_156037450_n.jpg (Size: 54.24 KB / Downloads: 156)
^ Haha.

Man... it feels like it should be Friday, pretty depressing.
don't you have tomorrow off?